Overview: Explore a career with Adecco, the nation's leading provider for temporary, temp-to-hire and contingency search/permanent placement services.
The Contract Coordinator
is responsible for managing and coordinating CDS/ COM contracts, proposals, amendments, audits, and other similar documents to ensure accurate and timely completion of all deliverables. Follows up on contract negotiations to ensure legal requirements are satisfied. Routinely c ommunicates with clients and internal business partners about contractual issues.
Responsibilities: GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Engages relevant stakeholders in negotiation decisions involving legal requirements, contract standards and cost targets.
- Maintains deadlines on deliverables and communicates on an ongoing basis with clients and internal business partners about contractual issues.
- Serves as primary organizational contact during contract negotiations, and as primary contact for customers on contractual matters.
- Ensures that contracts and proposals are properly entered into organizational databases and securely maintained.
- Facilitates pricing discussions, and obtains senior management input on timelines and deliverables.
- Assures accuracy and appropriateness of contract text and attachments.
- Ensures that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, as well as interpretation to support implementation.
- Acts as contractual "middleman" between company employees and customers, ensuring timely review and approval.
- Ensures contract close-out, extension or renewal.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or GED equivalent with a minimum of two (2) years of experience applying organizational standards is required. Bachelor's degree in business or related field is preferred. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to effectively manage projects that may vary in nature and scope.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
- Ability to gather, assemble, consolidate and analyze facts, draw conclusions and devise solutions.
- Knowledge of negotiation and contract administration process, as well as knowledge of corporate guidelines, laws, rules and regulations governing contracts.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled