Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The SDC Manager - Recruiting and Delivery
is responsible for the oversight and allocation of resources at the Service Delivery Center (recruiting, sourcing, and screening processes) based on customer requisitions. Establishes and maintains ongoing relationship management with assigned SDC customers and all associated stakeholders. In conjunction with SDC delivery team, the Manager, Recruiting & Delivery manages the administration of processes and operational duties for SDC accounts. Accountable for optimizing order fulfillment to clients in a high quality, cost effective manner within assigned customer accounts. Responsible for providing outstanding customer service, order distribution management, and compliance support for selected customers. Works under minimal supervision.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Develops/implements approved business plans for assigned accounts to maintain, and maximize market share potential within scope of contract. Ensures there is order fulfillment growth and actively looks for solutions and improvement programs as required.
- Manages the process of recruiting and hiring staff. Coaches staff in recruitment and customer service techniques. Provides development and career opportunity for team.
- Schedules and conducts regular staff meetings. Audits and monitors the activities of the staff to ensure the staff is providing optimum service levels. Conducts performance evaluations and prepares developmental plans for staff in a timely manner.
- Acts as key contact for assigned accounts and may support and collaborate with Adecco Account Leaders, Sales and RCE leadership on plans to maintain/expand existing business and services.
- Liaison for issue resolution and service delivery challenges between RCE recruiting and client. Determines needs and develops plans for service improvement. Responsible for SDC adherence to customer expectations. Continuously improve processes and procedures.
- SPOC for MSP customers. Coordinates and consults with MSP program managers and hiring managers to better understand clients' needs and encourages relationship building. Responsible for maximizing contractual service level agreements, client satisfaction, and program delivery. Partners with field management to formulate strategies for program retention and success.
- Serves as SDC primary liaison between MSP program managers and all other stakeholders, to obtain additional information, investigate concerns and identify operational issues, processes and procedures, specific job requirements, program success and to promote strong customer relations.
- Interacts with appropriate account team regarding customer Service Level Agreements to ensure order fulfillment meets contractual objectives. This includes order status tracking and reporting to meet internal and external business needs.
- Oversees central order distribution of client job requests to SDC staff. Completes validation of requisitions received. Ensures correct distribution of client orders and provides consultation and direction to the SDC staff regarding fulfillment issues.
- Escalates issues to SDC Delivery Management to resolve order fulfillment and service delivery challenges as needed. Recommends solutions to improve service delivery as needed.
- Participates in quarterly business reviews and national quarterly quality reviews. Oversees established SDC quality metrics and ensures SDC adherence to these quality standards Documents deficiencies, recommends corrective action and establishes performance metrics.
- Evaluates clients' responses to quality surveys to determine needs for service improvement and develops action plans to track results.
- Develops and implements SDC revenue and expense forecasts for accounts under management. Establishes a budget and assists with the development of short and long range growth plans for the SDC.
- In conjunction with SDC Analytics, provides reporting oversight processes to ensure data validity and integrity for assigned accounts. Delivers agreed upon usage, cost savings, compliance and performance metrics reporting.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of economic trends as they relate to impact on client business. Maintains records of competitors in the area that display their respective shares of the market, locations, services and benefits offered.
- Participates in special projects and performs other related duties as required.
Qualifications: EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in a business related discipline or the equivalent business and or sales experience required.
- A minimum of five years industry management and / or operations experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in customer relationship management and contract administration requirements, and presentation techniques/skills.
- Must possess excellent customer service and communication skills. Must have ability to interface with all levels of staff and management.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Able to set own priorities, schedule days events, make cold calls, prepare and give formal presentations.
- Excellent oral/written communication and negotiation skills also required.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.