Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The SDC Recruiter
executes the steps of the client placement cycle and job orders while complying with company policy, employment law, and code of business conduct. Builds client and associate relationships, delivering a high level of customer service to all. Supports management and delivery teams to ensure financial goals and objectives are met and/or exceeded while ensuring full compliance on all Adecco Group policies and procedures. Provides accurate, timely, and complete daily performance analyses.
Responsibilities: GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops creative recruiting strategies to attract qualified candidates to meet client demands.
- Develops a network of candidates, and maintains an internal database of all qualified candidates.
- Leverages resources to recruit the highest caliber candidates through online social networking and job boards, community involvement, professional networking, and local media resources.
- Conducts moderately complex searches leveraging Adecco and internet tools, analyzes results and modifies as appropriate to meet inventory of needs.
- Analyzes candidates found through prescreening activities, and evaluates skills and experience to determine match to inventory needs.
- Assesses candidate hard and soft skills through a combination of behavioral interviews and competency-based evaluations.
- Schedules interviews for prescreened candidates prioritizing based on current branch needs.
- Coaches associates on enhancement of skills for career development, and leverages internal training and development tools.
- Participates in daily requisition meetings, prioritizing open orders, and allocation of recruiting resources.
- Maintains awareness of market salaries and benefits of local competitors, and identifies staffing trends.
- Provides consultation regarding recommended solutions and strategies to improve service delivery.
- Coordinates and consults with hiring managers to better understand clients' needs, maximizes level of service, and encourages relationship building.
- Coordinates job order distribution, and communicates client needs with receiving branch while maintaining the client relationship.
- Develops candidate executive summary for resume submittal.
- Facilitates interviews with candidate and client, including candidate preparation and client brief. Conducts debrief with candidate and client following interview.
- Extends offer of assignment including compensation and bill rate negotiation. Facilitates Adecco-specific onboarding process.
- Maintains and updates thorough, accurate, and compliant documentation of all client, candidate, and temporary employee interactions via front office system and filing system.
- Provides associates with guidance on policy interpretation, benefits, career development, and training opportunities.
- Develops long-term relationships with associates while on assignment, striving for redeployment.
- Performs associate coaching and counseling, including disciplinary actions and employee terminations.
- Creates and executes client-specific onboarding, orientations, presentations, documentation, screening, and testing.
- Makes calls and visits to clients and prospects to discuss services, resolve issues, gain a better understanding of client's environment and needs, maximize service levels, and encourage relationship building.
- Evaluates client and associate satisfaction via surveys and interviews.
- Onboards new clients including terms and conditions, risk and credit assessment, pay and bill rate negotiation and calculation, temp to perm conversion schedule, and direct hire fees.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree in business or a related field with a minimum of one (1) year of experience recruiting for professional positions; or equivalent combination of post high school education and experience.
Adecco field or corporate experience preferred. COMPETENCIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and networks.
- Ability to perform accurately in a detail-oriented environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills, results orientation and customer focus.
- Ability to set priorities, resolve problems, manage time effectively, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Ability to perform well under stringent deadline pressure.
- Knowledge of the principles, practices, and standards of human resources.
- Knowledge of and ability to understand, interpret and apply related federal, state, and local laws, rules, ordinances, and regulations related to human resources and hiring, such as the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
- Knowledge in full lifecycle recruiting components including but not limited to sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, meeting legal/regulatory requirements, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management and due diligence.
- Proficient with staffing systems and tools including relational database Applicant Tracking Systems, the Internet, job boards, and social media.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.