Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Resource Delivery Consultant
is the client owner for large national accounts that require centralized service solutions. Manages the administration of processes and operational duties for national contracts, adhering to contractual service level agreements, and order management. Builds strong relationships with large national account client contacts and partners with recruiting staff to formulate strategies for program retention and sharing of best practices to ensure client growth in both sales dollars and gross margin. Identifies gaps in delivery and recruiting as necessary to fill those positions.
Responsibilities: GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Client Relationship Management
- Provides consultative support and guidance for national accounts requiring centralized order management in order fulfillment, order management, service solutioning, and operational effectiveness.
- Builds and fosters relationships directly with large national account client contacts, National Account Managers, and Service Delivery Center (SDC) staff.
- Acts as the face of Adecco and point of contact for the customer for all order and assignment needs.
- Builds lasting relationships with customers including end user clients, managed service provider (MSP) clients or vendor management service (VMS) clients.
- Manages order escalation, and shares recommended solutions and strategies with management to improve delivery and order fulfillment.
- Coordinates and consults with hiring managers to better understand clients' needs and provide clear direction to the recruiters.
- Provides National Account Managers and SDC Recruiting staff with feedback, reporting data, and overall best practices.
- Ensures compliance with all contractual service level agreements, order fulfillment, and Adecco policies and procedures.
- Communicates areas of opportunity needed to enhance and improve centralized operations and service delivery to customers.
- Abides by standard operating procedures for the SDC organization.
- Utilizes quality processes to ensure that centralized order management, account client relationship development, and account operations operate efficiently and effectively.
- Ensures client satisfaction by providing client problem resolution.
- Manages all customer orders via Custom Match (CM) or VMS tool candidate submittals.
- Responsible for system maintenance of order creation, distribution, system monitoring, and reconciliation between systems.
- Provides quality candidate submission to the VMS tool by ensuring resumes meet specified requirements.
- Identifies and resolves discrepancies in bill rate and pay rate between the VMS tool and CM on a weekly basis.
- Develops creative recruiting strategies to attract qualified candidates to meet client demands.
- Develops a network of candidates, and maintains an internal database of all qualified candidates.
- Leverages resources to recruit the highest caliber candidates through online social networking and job boards, community involvement, professional networking, and local media resources.
- Conducts moderately complex searches leveraging Adecco and internet tools, analyzes results and modifies as appropriate to meet inventory of needs.
- Analyzes candidates found through prescreening activities, and evaluates skills and experience to determine match to inventory needs.
- Assesses candidate hard and soft skills through a combination of behavioral interviews and competency-based evaluations.
- Schedules interviews for prescreened candidates prioritizing based on current branch needs.
- Coaches associates on enhancement of skills for career development, and leverages internal training and development tools.
- Maintains awareness of market salaries and benefits of local competitors, and identifies staffing trends.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field with a minimum of one (1) year of recruitment or professional office experience; or equivalent combination of post high school education and experience.
- Staffing services and/or Adecco field or corporate experience preferred. Familiarity with VMS model and software tools also preferred.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Skilled in negotiation and persuading others to accept concepts and/or recommendations without damaging the relationship.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and networks with internal and external parties.
- Ability to perform accurately in a detail-oriented environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills, results orientation and customer focus.
- Ability to set priorities, resolve problems, manage time effectively, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Ability to perform well under stringent deadline pressure.
- Knowledge of the principles, practices, and standards of human resources.
- Knowledge of and ability to understand, interpret and apply related federal, state, and local laws, rules, ordinances, and regulations related to human resources and hiring, such as the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
- Knowledge in full lifecycle recruiting components including but not limited to sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, meeting legal/regulatory requirements, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management and due diligence.
- Knowledge of staffing services, including operational processes, standards and procedures related to recruiting, interviewing, placement, payroll/billing, and front office systems and tools.
- Proficient with staffing systems and tools including relational database Applicant Tracking Systems, the Internet, job boards, and social media.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled