Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
Adecco Group, NA has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Analyst, Incentive Compensation
at our North America Headquarters in Jacksonville. As part of the Compensation team, the Senior Analyst, Incentive Compensation d evelops, implements, and analyzes compensation programs for sales personnel, including sales plan analysis and design, calculation of plan payments, and trend analysis.
Join our service-focused team, where our goal is to provide prompt and effective recommendations and solutions to managers through strong partnerships with HR Business Partners.
- Leads the implementation and administration of field/sales incentive compensation plans and associated modeling and analysis to ensure return on investment (ROI) and cost effectiveness.
- Provides consultative services to executive management, business partners, and hiring managers regarding compensation and salary administration, including, but not limited to, bonuses, and resolution of moderately complex to complex issues.
- Anticipates internal/external business challenges and/or issues and recommends value opportunities, including policy and plan development and/or enhancement, process optimization, forecasting, and key stakeholder and client relationship management improvements.
- Utilizes performance metrics, financial models and other tools to track total compensation and trends to plans, budgets, and forecasts.
- Performs need, trend, feasibility and performance assessments to ensure the effective definition, development and communication of incentive compensation plans, as well as optimal return on investment (ROI).
- Provides recommendations and/or assists with formulating, implementing and communicating incentive compensation related policies, procedures and best practices.
- Directly and/or indirectly coaches less experienced team members and fosters an environment of effective collaboration.
Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualifications: EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or a related field with a minimum of five to seven years of progressive incentive sales compensation experience.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize tools, concepts, principles and practices of data collection and analysis.
- Ability to identify and/or document existing and new trends as well as evaluate and predict their impact on the organization, as well as develop improvements and/or recommend changes or alternatives.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships internal/external of the organization.
- Ability to effectively manage projects that may vary in nature and scope.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word ,PowerPoint and Access.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing with various levels of employees and management.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.