Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Senior Branch Manager
plans, directs and controls all phases of a successful operation in a branch. Assists with the preparation and achievement of an annual business plan. Develops staff members so that each member of the staff is fully trained and utilized to the optimum level. Performs sales and customer service activities with assigned clients to increase gross margin dollars. Develops and maintains a high-level name awareness through the use of advertising and public relations. Must be managing a branch with positive growth in sales and EVA as well as a minimum of 10,000 average weekly hours.
- Manages the process of recruiting and hiring branch sales and service staff. Coaches staff in sales and customer service techniques. Provides development and career opportunities for branch staff.
- Identifies, pursues and develops new accounts through awareness of local market(s), competitor activities and community growth plans. Establishes rapport and continually develops current accounts with key clients. May assist Account Executives with newly developed clients.
- Schedules and conducts regular staff meetings. Audits and monitors the activities of the staff to ensure the branch(s) are providing optimum service levels. Conducts performance evaluations and prepares developmental plans for branch staff in a timely manner.
- Monitors the branch's workers' compensation and unemployment claims to minimize the Branch's exposure and resulting expenses. Ensures that all federal, state, local notices and licenses are current and posted.
- Develops and implements branch revenue and expense forecasts. Establishes a budget and assist with the development of short and long range growth plans for the branch(s).
- Surveys clients regarding perception of service. Emphasizes quality and service.
- Identifies opportunities for further growth of existing accounts.
- Utilizes corporate sponsored direct mail, advertising and promotional activities to increase knowledge of Adecco in the local market. Identify and develop local opportunities for increased exposure, (such as, clubs and job fairs). Negotiates contracts with local advertising sources.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of economic trends and changes affecting local businesses. Maintains records of competitors in the area that display their respective shares of the market, locations, services and benefits offered.
- Sets and monitors pay and bill rates based on skill categories. Ensures proper credit references are obtained and client credit limits are established according to guidelines. Performs collection of all outstanding accounts receivable.
- Able to set own priorities, schedule days events, make cold calls, prepare and give formal presentations.
- Must have working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines. Able to handle multiple problems simultaneously.
- Must be able to travel extensively within territory and occasional travel within region or division.
- Must have excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Able to continuously improve processes and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Four years supervisory / management experience of an administrative, clerical or service oriented staff.
- Successful completion of all required training as outlined in the prior year's Learning Management System and additionally graded "A or B" in all instructor lead classes that the manager attended.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations. Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience as a Branch Manager or equivalent position where branch is running at least 10,000 hours or a minimum of 2 years Adecco experience as a Branch Manager in a branch where Office Financial results show a pattern of growth in revenue, gross margin, gross margin percent, and effective management of expenses and improved EVA over prior year. Financial results reflect that fiscally responsible business decisions were made in the management of the office. Sales activity and new account generation is consistent with company standards
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.