Overview: Explore a career with Adecco, the nation's leading provider for temporary, temp-to-hire and contingency search/permanent placement services.
The Senior Client Program Manager
is responsible for managing an on-site temporary employee staffing program for a single client. Provides general management to typically 70+ temporary employees. Acts as the main liaison to clients to define and develop innovative solutions to meet hiring needs, address moderately complex to complex client requests and achieve strategic objectives. Sources and recruits candidates to fill temporary, temporary to permanent and/or permanent job orders. Ensures orders are fulfilled according to client requirements. Serves as subject matter expert on market trends, client industry, and roles. Manages one or more onsite colleagues.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides general management of temporary employees, including resolving escalated employee relations issues.
- Supervises, trains, mentors and coaches onsite colleagues.
- Establishes and/or manages onsite temporary employee programs.
- Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs.
- Analyzes hiring needs, determines best standard recruiting methods, and creates/deploys client-specific and/or role-specific recruiting strategies.
- Stays abreast of leading industry trends and recruiting best practices.
- Administers job postings in various systems.
- Assesses candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and overall compatibility with client requirements.
- Conducts behavioral based interviews and competency based evaluations.
- Enters and tracks assignment and/or candidate data in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS); provides training on utilization of ATS as needed
- Builds and maintains relationships with both passive and active candidates.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with key clients and business leaders.
- Deploys, coaches, develops and redeploys temporary employees.
- Responds to and addresses candidate, temporary employee and/or client inquiries or escalations.
- Completes candidate hiring/onboarding processes in accordance with client/organizational requirements.
- Participates in Quality Performance Reviews (QPRs).
- Ensures compliance and safety requirements are met, including conducting injury investigations.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree in business or a related field with a minimum of four (4) years of recruiting experience within an Adecco Group North America business unit and/or with a variety of client types is required. Combination of post-high school education and related professional work experience equivalent to eight (8) years may be considered in lieu of a degree. Previous experience working within the staffing or human resources solutions industries is highly desirable. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing with all levels of management and employees.
- Ability to evaluate and/or enhance existing and new processes.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex problems, review related information, and develop and implement creative solutions.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and understand employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize and provide training on Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Knowledge of and the ability to provide subject matter expertise on current sourcing and recruiting trends, best practices and methodologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.