Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Shared Services Payroll Representative
helps the organization ensure our temporary employee's pay and expenses are paid and billed in a timely and accurate manner. Serves as the first line of contact for our internal staff and external clients regarding pay and expense related issues.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review all time and expense documents for completeness and accuracy
- Resolve errors and discrepancies
- Input data from timesheet reports following the correct policies and procedures
- Transmit approved electronic time files
- Reconcile daily error reports and processes corrections
- Ensure adherence to the time approval policy
- Process adjustments per the correct policies and procedures
- Monitor e-mail inbox
- Analyze and resolve time and expense discrepancies
- Review documents for completeness and accuracy
- Refer complex errors and discrepancies to the management team for resolution
- Updates personal and payroll related information into a variety of systems as needed.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualifications: EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or G.E.D required.
- Six months related experience in payroll processing, billing, time capture and/or customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service to a demanding customer base.
- Basic MS Office experience. Intermediate level MS Word, Outlook and data entry experience required.
- Strong organizational skills that allow for often redirecting priorities.
- Experience with Oracle and PeopleSoft a plus.
- The successful candidate will be self directed and able to manage multiple tasks, and multiple problems simultaneously, in a high volume work environment.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled