Overview: The Client Services Supervisor (Service Center)
is responsible for billing functions, collection and accurate reconciliation of high volume, complex corporate accounts. Responsibility includes timely invoicing and accurate reconciliation of large delinquent balances, research and settlement of discrepancies, identifying root cause for non-payment, and communicating issues timely and appropriately. Assists manager in supervising staff account reconciliation, and makes recommendations and decisions on resolution or escalations.
Responsibilities: GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages the reconciliation of high volume, complex Corporate Accounts and makes recommendations and decisions for escalation.
- Mentors and trains new colleagues on Collection techniques, ACM and daily functions.
- Provides troubleshooting support to the team as it relates to Oracle or ACM functionality.
- Creates "Service Now" requests and works with IM until issue is resolved
- Creates (using Macros/VLookup functionality) and distributes daily and monthly aging reports to Collection Managers and staff.
- Coordinates and collects data for account review meetings with Managers and division VPs.
- Leads required Oracle testing and validation of data.
- Manages new account assignment and updates ACM system to properly reflect Collectors portfolio.
- Analyzes customer data and alerts field and client management of errors identified that are delaying customer payment.
- Identifies and recommends opportunities to increase efficiency of the department reconciliation process; and recommends improvement opportunities for other areas to minimize risk of error and research time of past due accounts.
- Works closely with Credit Services, Field personnel, and other constituents on customer "collection" issues and makes recommendations for improvement opportunities.
- Establishes and builds strong customer relationships to ensure reduction of aging and takes proactive prevention of debt write-offs.
- Independently resolves client calls regarding payment questions; and resolve complex payment issues with the AR department.
- Maintains detailed records of contact and agreements with individuals or their representatives.
- Maintains unbilled and client concurrence to acceptable level; resolves Billing Log issues.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field plus a minimum of four (4) years of billing and/or collections experience required. Leadership and project management experience highly preferred. Equivalent combination of eight (8) years of post-high school education and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
- Knowledge of the concepts, principles, and practices of finance and accounting.
- Ability to effectively manage projects that may vary in nature and scope.
- Ability to gather, assemble, consolidate and analyze facts, draw conclusions and devise solutions.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with others at various levels within the organization.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Ability to identify and/or document existing and new processes as well as evaluate their effectiveness, develop improvements and/or recommend changes or alternatives.
- Ability to develop, improve and streamline processes to meet established goals and objectives.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled