Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Support Specialist
role supports branch in performing administrative tasks. Specializes in sourcing and recruiting function with focus on candidate and associate support. Works under direct supervision.
- Primary point of contact for all incoming calls and branch visitors; ensures general office areas are clean, organized and professional in appearance.
- Uses scripted screening questions to identify candidates.
- Sets appointments for candidate interviews and administers online appropriate candidate testing.
- Participates in daily requisition meetings.
- Schedules interviews for prescreened candidates prioritizing based on current branch needs.
- Supports the development of candidate executive summary for resume submittal.
- Coordinates interviews with candidate and customer.
- Facilitates Adecco and client-specific on-boarding process.
- Maintains and updates thorough, accurate, and compliant documentation of all client, candidate, and temporary employee interactions via front office system and filing system.
- Executes Associate recognition programs.
- Provides payroll assistance.
- May be responsible for candidate submittal and order fulfillment via VMS tools.
- Work under the direction of manager to maintain inventory of office supplies & equipment.
- Supports branch in maintaining internal database of qualified candidates.
- Responsible for updating associate files.
- Utilizes resources to recruit the highest caliber candidates through online social networking, job boards and local media resources.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of administrative or customer service experience.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks, meet deadlines, problem resolution and prioritization.
- Must be organized, have excellent communication skills - both verbal and written, and professional demeanor.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) required. Must have the ability to learn new software and navigate the internet with ease.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled