Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Recruiter III
is accountable for the full life-cycle of recruitment for one or more clients, with a focus on meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations as identified by Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and ensuring a positive and efficient experience for prospective candidates. Typically responsible for one or more client accounts with a high volume of open requisitions that cover various roles and skillsets, as defined by the client.
Responsibilities: GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Determines or is provided with staffing needs of one or more clients and identifies, engages and recruits qualified candidates from the candidate pipeline.
- Analyzes client requirements and qualifies candidates by conducting telephone and/or face-to-face interviews according to identified qualification standards.
- Selects candidates using discretion and independent judgment and prepares and delivers candidate presentations for clients.
- Enters and tracks candidate data in various electronic systems and runs standard reports as required.
- Maintains effective, ongoing relationships with candidates throughout the full life-cycle of recruitment, in addition to candidates who are in between assignments.
- Fields moderately complex to complex inquiries from candidates and hiring managers; escalates inquiries to senior team members and/or management as necessary.
- Assists with coordinating logistics for recruiting events, such as job fairs, open houses, and invitation-only events.
- Identifies areas of potential optimization, shares with management, and assists with developing solutions.
- Collaborates with team members to develop and maintain a unified approach to talent sourcing and recruitment.
- Trains and provides guidance on industry best practices, as well as client-specific needs and expectations, to less experienced team members.
- Proactively establishes and maintains beneficial business relationships through networking with industry contacts, association members, trade groups, employment groups and/or social media.
- May initiate requisitions and/or assist with facilitating appropriate approvals for requisitions.
- May schedule candidates for telephone and/or face-to-face interviews and orientations.
- May administer pre-employment activities, including, but not limited to, coordinating forms, applications, offer letters and expense reports, drug testing, background and reference checks, and security clearance validation.
- May coordinate the preparation of and/or assist with the distribution of new hire informational packets.
- May audit candidate files to ensure required records are completed and entered into the appropriate electronic systems.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree with a minimum four (4) years of agency and/or corporate recruiting experience; or equivalent post high school education and experience.
Previous experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) is preferred. COMPETENCIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking based on in-depth data, substantiating information, considering/respecting of other's input, personal values and ethics.
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
- Ability to utilize market research tools and techniques.
- Ability to identify and/or document existing and new trends as well as evaluate and predict their impact on the organization.
- Ability to understand, interpret and apply related federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply the principles, best practices, and standards of the full life-cycle of recruiting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Advanced proficiency with electronic recruiting resources, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools, applicant tracking systems (ATS), and job boards.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.