The TAD Support Specialist
is responsible for providing administrative support to recruiting and/or management team. Assists with building and maintaining a comprehensive candidate pipeline to address client needs.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports branch in maintaining internal database of qualified candidates, and is responsible for updating associate files.
- Serves as primary point of contact for all incoming calls and branch visitors; and ensures general office areas are clean, organized and professional in appearance.
- Assists with execution of sourcing strategies to enable recruiters to recruit high caliber candidates.
- Enters and tracks assignment and/or candidate data in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Schedules interviews for pre-screened candidates and administers online testing where applicable.
- Participates in daily requisition meetings.
- Supports the development of candidate executive summary for resume submittal.
- Assists with the facilitation of TAD PGS-specific and client specific hiring and on-boarding processes.
- Maintains and updates thorough, accurate, and compliant documentation of all client, candidate, and temporary employee interactions via front office system and filing system.
- Executes Associate recognition programs as well as provides payroll assistance when needed.
- Provides ad hoc reports to management and recruiting team to assist with strategic planning.
- Assists with coordinating recruiting event logistics such as job and trade fairs, employee referral programs, and networking events.
- Under direction of manager, maintains inventory of office supplies & equipment.
- May be responsible for candidate submittal and order fulfillment via VMS tools.
- May monitor Contractual notifications and make updates to Smart Search on submittal status.
- May draft job postings and submits posts to job boards.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of one (1) year of related experience is required. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to adapt to the business environment quickly.
- Ability to work productively in a team environment.
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer service skills.
- Knowledge of current internet sourcing trends, best practices and methodologies.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize various forms of software and/or applications including, but not limited to, Contractual and Smart Search.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.