Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Tax Coordinator
will provide administrative and organizational support and coordination for all Tax Department functions and is responsible for sales and use tax compliance for all entities.
Responsibilities: GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares and assists with the processing of sales and use tax returns and other gross receipts tax returns on a monthly basis and preparation of check requests in connection with sales and use tax payments.
- Responsible for sales tax exemption process working closely with Billing and field offices to ensure compliance.
- Helps maintain sales and use tax calendar.
- Researches various topics related to filings and projects, and communicates information with team members and management.
- May assist with the coordination of enterprise-wide business licensing administration and compliance.
- May assist with audits by gathering data.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1-2 years accounting or tax experience. Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business or a related field preferred. COMPETENCIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to perform accurately in a detail oriented environment.
- Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled