ADG Intern Job Description
Come Intern in the Automated Driving Group (ADG) you will be creatively applying your technical know-how engineering fundamentals, scientific knowledge, systems thinking, analytical thinking, prototyping, and testing knowledge against design constraints and boundary conditions industrial design, cost, performance criteria and other design constraints to research, develop and productive mass producible solutions.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements. Job assignments may be for the summer or for short periods throughout the school year.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work with simulation environment to build out AD testing infrastructure
- Participate in architectural-level definition of AD modules
- Design and implement AD modules, including holding design and code reviews and developing unit tests
- Design and implement control algorithms
Inside this Business Group
- Must be pursuing PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Minimum 3 months experience in:
- Agile SW development methodologies
- Developing software for Linux
- Embedded development
- Sensors, sensor fusion
- Good hardware/software integration and debugging skills
- Minimum 12 months experience as object-oriented (C/C ) developer
Automated Driving Group : Zero accidents. Mobility for all. Intel is collaborating with the world's leaders in automotive design and technology to turn visionary concepts for automated driving into reality. The Automated Driving Group (ADG) is architecting transportation for a better life and a safer world. We accelerate innovation and adoption of smart, connected, transformative, market leading automated driving solutions by delivering high performance SOC's, modules, software and reference designs.Other Locations
Arizona, Phoenix; Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.