ADM Administrative Assistant I
Posted: January 31, 2017
Reference ID: 834625512
Adecco, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of office and finance professionals is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant in Columbia MO.
This opportunity is working with one of our premier clients.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Position: Administrative Assistant
Location: Columbia MO
Responsibilities for this Administrative Assistant
1. Follows a limited number of clearly defined procedures within functional disciplines such as benefits, compensation, staffing, organizational development, employee relations, operations, etc. Generally, assignments are made up of a series of activities and tasks to be completed that provide limited opportunities for deviation from accepted procedures. The scope for discretion is limited and work is regularly reviewed while in progress and upon completion. Opportunity for deviation from accepted procedures is limited. The work priorities are set by the supervisor or more senior co-workers. Employee is expected to offer suggestions for improvement to methods or processes
2. Has no leadership or coaching responsibility
3. Handles standard inquiries which are comparable in nature and cyclic. After a problem has been identified, a general solution is usually applied. Most complex problem solving includes using solutions based on past experience and/or practices. More complex or non-routine issues are elevated to a higher position level
4. Has a minor impact on the support activities of the direct work group/team with some impact to the work of others in the work group
5. Influence is indirect and supportive in nature with no accountability beyond the position.
Working tasks might include:
a. Provides assistance in organizing all internal/external training activities by logistical arrangement which involves training room set up, pre-work/handout preparation, transportation, etc.
b. Distributes materials appropriately via e-mail or hardcopy
c. Organize catering for lunches and or celebrations
d. Receives visitors
e. Exercises discretion in all matters of confidentiality
6. Primary contacts are typically within the same work group and on a co-worker level
7. Interaction is focused on answering routine questions, and the request or exchange of standard information with an audience knowledgeable about the subject
8. Actively participates in relevant corporate programs/initiatives, complies with professional and quality standards, complies with corporate policies and procedures, and acts in a manner consistent with client values and ethical standards
Position is a support role requiring more work direction whereby worker follows generally defined procedures. Worker is responsible for providing administrative support to a department or individual. Duties may include: typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling, calendaring, record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies and/or sorting/distributing mail. Admin may work on special projects to include recording, compiling, and retrieving information. Must be able to multi-task and prioritize. Strong communication skills and organizational skills are required. Proficiency with MS Office required. Familiarity with Lotus Notes is preferred.
Adecco offers a competitive benefit package.
DO NOT DELAY!
Please apply at www.adeccousa.com.
If you have any questions, you may email email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume.