Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for an Administrative Assistant for a company in the Trumbull, CT area. In this diverse position you will perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing meetings and maintaining spreadsheets.
If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Order and maintain appropriate product inventory for engineering and marketing tests.
- Ownership and management of display room/lab.
- Work closely with engineers to assist and conduct time studies
- Meeting facilitation, communication and action item follow up
- Maintenance of metrics
- Update and maintenance of Share Point site
- Update web site as needed
- Ability to effectively interact on multiple levels of the organization
- Organize an ensure the timely completion of projects following up with team members on their
- Develop and maintain Excel spreadsheets and Power Point presentations that support goals of
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and computers
- Must be an independent worker who can take and idea and run with it.
- Ability to work with shifting priorities and positively adapt to change as needed
- Must be a neat worker and have excellent organizational skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office: Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook
- Access experience a plus
Pay for this position is DOE. 6 month assignment
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Administrative Assistant - General Office Clerk job in Trumbull or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.