Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for an experienced Admin. Assistant associate in Wilmington, OH. This position is a temp to hire job opportunity. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Admin. Assistant associates include, but are not limited to the following:
• Coordinate activities/schedules of Supply Chain Director and Supply Chain Team. (Agendas. Minutes, Meetings, Presentation Compilation, Outlook)
• Support for Supply Chain Director and team for travel arrangements and expenses reports.
• Coordinate activities/schedules of internal and external customers, including meeting, event, and travel planning.
• Professionally interface with all levels of management across departments and locations, internal and external customers and clients.
• Maintain company confidentiality.
• Coordination of client meetings and Functions (may include: catering, reservations and time & space planning).
• Provide high quality presentations using PowerPoint
• Schedule conference calls and videoconferences and disseminate information to meeting participants.
• Manage files consisting of memos, reports, and other confidential material.
• Distribute and track internal documents for signatures.
• Update and manage weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as needed.
• Maintain Purchasing Status Memorandums as needed.
• Update Supply Chain Dashboards in coordination with Supply Chain Director.
• Expedite purchase orders as needed.
• Manage routine office functions, including ordering supplies.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
• Prioritization and organization skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
• High degree of initiative and flexibility
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
• Professional representation to both internal and external customers and clients.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated high-level computer skills to include Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• SAP Experience a plus.
• Must be flexible and adaptable.
We have openings on 1st shift, Monday through Friday.
Pay for this position is $16-18/hr based on resume submittal and interview.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.