Posted: November 12, 2016
Reference ID: 1056802313
Adecco, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of office and finance professionals is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assuistant in Pleasanton, CA
This opportunity is working with one of our premier clients.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Position: Administrative Assistant
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Hours: First Shift
Provides moderately complex administrative support for one or more departments or administrative units.
- Typically supports multiple managers and/or staff. Researches and obtains information for routine and moderately complex reports and special assignments.
- Executes special or continuous research and moderately complex data analysis.
- Analyzes problems, determines approach, compiles and analyzes data, and prepares reports/recommendations for action by superior.
- Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports. May act as coordinator of departmental projects, following up on pending details, coordinating project team activities and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature and requires a broad knowledge of departmental and company practices, policies, programs, and product line.
- Makes appointments, travel arrangements, meeting arrangements and coordinates activities between departments and outside parties.
- Answers telephones, screens calls and forwards messages.
- Answers routine correspondence and routes mail to the appropriate persons.
- Composes, prepares, edits and proofreads letters, reports and other correspondence.
- Typically uses software packages for word processing, spreadsheets, databases, graphics and desktop publishing applications. - Operates general office equipment such as personal computer, typewriter, Dictaphone, copier, calculator, fax or other office machines.
- May provide guidance or work leadership to lower level clerical or administrative staff.
- Typically supports one or more managers and/or staff in a department or administrative unit, or may support multiple departments.
Skills: Typically requires advanced word-processing and other personal computer skills 3-5 years secretarial or administrative support experience, or equivalent combination of advanced business school/secretarial training and job-related experience
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this position you should apply immediately. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Tracy Giddy by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled