Administrative Assistant II What you will do
Responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting the day-to-day general office duties:
- Time Entry and Certified Payroll Reporting
- Accounts Payable
- Safety Coordinator for local office
- Local licensing of employees
- Assist with all audits of district office.
- Provide back-up in other departments or district in area during employee absences.
- Promote good working relations and morale among the office staff.
- Process payroll reports
- Verify NICET state certifications for personnel
- Process fleet reports
Perform other duties as directed and deemed necessary. What we look for Required
- Minimum 3 years experience in administrative assistant position.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook, and Oracle based software + general PC knowledge.
- Experience in extreme multi-tasking and prioritization a must.
- Basic knowledge of accounting/bookkeeping.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law . If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou