/ Job Summary /
Deploys, maintains, and manages Product Data (PD). Manages PD marketing and engineering
changes in support of new and sustaining products. Manages current products and peripheral components through product release and the associated change activities, post release. Establishes and implements configuration management policies and procedures in support of hardware and software configuration requirements.
/ Principle Accountabilities /
* Validates, processes and verifies PD. Ensures data integrity does not fall below established departmental expectations.
* Coordinates activities in support of assigned commodities with appropriate customers to corrdinate and complete release activities.
* Methodically directs PD change control activities by researching, analyzing, and validating PD in accordance with configuration management specifications, documentation and alerts to ensure valid information through the release of PD.
* Prioritizes and routes PD for new product launches and sustaining data change requests through the product lifecycle, ensuring all relevant and appropriate approvals are in place.
* Validates and verifies all PD is compliant with customer expectations, e.g. Marketing, Pricing, NPI information, and ensures ECO package is complete in accordance with PGCM and PGDS documentation standards prior to review and final approved distribution.
* Associates degree, technical college or some college work preferred.
* 2-4 years experience
* Familiarity with Dell Agile work streams
**Job:** **Administrative Operations-BPS*
**Organization:** **Commercial Sales and Enterprise Solutions*
**Title:** *Admin Ops Analyst*
**Location:** *CA-Santa Clara*
**Requisition ID:** *160013ZZ*