Location: Solon, Ohio
Posted: February 06, 2017
Reference ID: 2143422373
Reports to the Controller and HR Mgr., the Administrative Assistant proactively assists the Plant Controller and HR Mgr. with a variety of projects and day-to-day activities. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
Required experience -
Strong with MS Office suite such as Word, Excel, Outlook and administrative skills
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
• Accurate Reporting
• Communication and Collaboration
• Maintaining Confidentiality
• Provide administrative support for the departments including word processing, database administration, and filing
• Coordinate meetings including room set-up/tear down and catering
• Order supplies for the plant
• Answer phones and great visitors
• Maintain conference room, lunch rooms and copier room, including copy, fax, and postage machines
• Sorts and distributes incoming mail; prepares outgoing mail
• Coordinate new hire orientation schedules including preparing new hire orientation materials
• Process payroll for exempt and nonexempt associates. Track and submit contractor hours to Staffing Agencies
• Monitor attendance tracking, reviews time cards, and maintains supporting documentation.
• Maintains associate training records. Creates training packets, updates skill matrices, and assists Production Supervisors with program administration.
• Manage the contractor review process
• Track FMLA and LOA
• Screen candidates for job openings and schedule interviews with managers
• Various AP duties
• Performs data collection and reporting as needed
• Assists with preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly statements and reports.
• Assists with month-end close
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous payroll experience is preferred
• Previous experience in accounting and/or human resources considered a plus