Administrative Assisitant III
Posted: January 26, 2017
Reference ID: 2107664538
Brief Job Description:
*Work independently and within a team on support of small Information Technology team.
* Management Reporting & Financial Support - Compiles and analyzes data, does invoice receipting, expense reports, monthly budget to actuals and update supply and demand models monthly.
* Office Assistant - Dispenses supplies and maintains inventory, types correspondence and reports, distributes interdepartmental mail, collects information, answers inquiries. Produces documents using appropriate resources and technology.
* Director Support / Team Support - Scheduling out meetings and rescheduling when needed. Meeting logistics (WebEx). Also meeting minutes. Book travel for the Director. Support staff on booking their own travel.
Security Committee work - Formal communications to Officers, Meeting Minutes, PP Slide Decks with correct business writing rules.
* Typically position requiring 5 to 7 years of related experience.
* Experience monitoring and scheduling multiple managers calendars
* Candidate will be working on Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point, Exchange), People Soft, Concur, Access data base, relational data bases and other software applications specific to the functional business area. Word (Footnotes, Math/Columns) Excel (formulas, pivot tables). Microsoft Suite REQUIRED, PPlsft, Access and Concur are NOT required.
* Basic knowledge of office administrative procedures and knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment.
* Able to handle multiple tasks and highly organized.
Top 3 skills to be successful in this role:
1. Take the initiative, fast paced environment, open to change.
2. MS Outlook Comfortable
3. MS Excel very comfortable