Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center is looking for a healthcare experienced individual to fill their Assistant position that will support the Medical Staff Services and Quality Management in Administration. This position will be scheduled part time weekday hours.
The largest medical facility in the region, Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) is a modern, Joint Commission-accredited, 330-bed full-service hospital located in Idaho Falls. Idaho Falls offers a rich variety of outdoor activities with Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson, WY and Sun Valley all within a short drive from our hospital.
This position will be working with our Medical Staff Coordinator with the purpose of credentialing and privileging our hospital's Medical Staff, ie Physicians. This will entail filing, data entry, researching through a variety of sources. Coordinates meetings pertaining to the credentialing process as well as recording notes, organizing food, notifying participants, follow up documentation, distribution of action plans, etc.
This position will also be working for Risk Management. This entails administrative duties, maintaining patient complaint log, Risk Management data entry, attorney correspondence, etc.Qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS:
- Certified Medical Staff Coordinator or Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist preferred.
- Previous experience in healthcare related field required.
- Previous experience in administrative assistant preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology strongly preferred.
- Computer knowledge required.
- Good oral and written communication skills with ability to edit output.
- Work well with others.
- Desktop/Computer experience required.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom