Monsanto is seeking a highly motivated individual to join the Supply Chain Organization as an Administrative Assistant supporting the Supply Chain Global Production Technology (GPT) LT team members and projects. The successful candidate will be an energetic, agile, positive, solution-oriented individual. The candidate must also possess excellent communication and relationship building skills in order to effectively work with management at all levels. The candidate must be able to handle multiple priorities and meet critical deadlines. In this position you will report to the GPT Strategy & Ops Lead and work closely with the other GPTLT administrative assistants. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage multiple complex calendars by anticipating the needs of the manager and resolving conflicts
- Evaluate and prepare team communication processes and needs, recommend enhancements when needed
- Manage logistics for GPT town halls and other large events as needed
- Assist with intercontinental travel including visa, passport, Global Entry applications and associated expense reports for your team
- Expense reports, event coordination, presentation development and set up and maintain appropriate filing systems
- Provide support for GPT SharePoint team site maintenance and content
- Provide support for the creation of purchase requisitions & service entries as needed
- Provide special project and engagement team support for Engagement Team co-leads as needed.
- Order and distribute office supplies and other as needed for GPT teams
- Order and stock kitchen supplies as needed.
- Maintain organizational charts and team distribution lists
- Perform on-boarding/off-boarding of employees including coordinating the set up of their workspace, computer and phone
- Associate or Bachelor Degree preferred
- Five plus years' experience as administrative professional with experience supporting large teams
- Must be advanced user of Microsoft Office Tools i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- SharePoint team site experience preferred
- Positive attitude and self-motivation are essential
- Strong communication, relationship and teaming skills required
- Execute assigned tasks efficiently with strong attention to detail while delivering a high-quality of service with on time results.
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple tasks and projects
- Capable of taking on tasks with minimal supervision and exercise independent judgment in performing such tasks and complete them in a quick and efficient manner
- Excellent time management, organizational ability and strong agility skills
A little about us:
At Monsanto, we believe that diverse perspectives solve big challenges and deliver a broad range of solutions to help nourish our growing world.