Adecco is assisting a major educational institution in their search for a Administrative Assistant. This position is in West Lafayette, Indiana. This is a four-month temporary opportunity. As an Administrative Assistant, you will work from the first week of February to the end of May.
Responsibilities for this Administrative Assistant job include:
* Process mail, answer phones, schedule meetings
* Assist with: walk-ins, emails, phone calls
* Upload documents to the web-application system
* Handle confidential data in an appropriate manner at all times
* Maintain filing system for documents
* Assist with acceptance paperwork
* Prepare correspondences
* Process expense forms and other forms
* Prepare documents for pay processing
* Prepare and maintain Excel spreadsheets; accuracy required
* Book and coordinate travel for up to 30
* Assist with paperwork and arrangements
* Assist with preparations for summer activities: schedule rooms, handouts
* Post information to website
* Other duties as assigned
* Office experience required
* Excellent Microsoft office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
* Accurate, detail oriented and organized
* Customer service experience; enjoys helping people and interested in working with students
* Can work independently and in a team environment
* Self-motivated and takes responsibility for own work; can manage interruptions
* Excellent oral and written communication skills required
* Experience navigating travel websites
* Ability and desire to learn new skills and software
Pay for this position is $12.00-$14.00/hr.depending on experience. Hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday from the first week of February to the end of May. apply now at Adeccousa.com AND call our office for an immediate interview. 765-423-1798.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Apply on adeccousa.com now or call Adecco at 765-423-1798. Adecco is an equal opportunity employer/minorities/women/veterans/disabled.
Must have previous clerical work experience.
Must be extremely proficient in MS Word and MS Excel.
Must commit to the length of the assignment which is the first week of February to the end of May.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.