Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for an administrative assistant job in New Paris. This is for a part time opportunity that will eventually transition into full time and give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As an administrative assistant you will answer inquiries and provide information to customers, visitors, and other interested parties. The ideal candidate is excellent at multi-tasking, friendly, organized, and is comfortable working in a fast paced environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this administrative assistant job include:
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or fax machine
- File and maintain records
- Provide information about establishment, such as office location, employees within the organization, or services provided
- Process and prepare memos, correspondence, travel vouchers, or other documents
- 1 year clerical experience required
- High School Diploma or GED
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this administrative assistant job in New Paris or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.