Adecco is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant in the Brimley area. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant include but are not limited to:
• Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word
processing, database management, and other applications.
• Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
• Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
• Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
• Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
• Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
• Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel
• Must be a team player
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other administrative related opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.