Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for an entry level Administrative Assistant in Greenland, NH. This is for a long term, temp to hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As an entry level Administrative Assistant you will perform routine clerical and administrative functions such answering phones and answering client questions, assisting with invoicing requirements, and scheduling appointments. If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like to find out more about the position, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Administrative Assistant job include:
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for invoicing and database management
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material
- Answer office telephone and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies
- Greet office visitors and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate person based on their needs
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports
- High School Diploma required
- At least one year of experience working in a customer service role
- Must be proficient with computers and willing to learn
The Administrative Assistant will work Monday - Friday from 7:30 am - 4:00 pm and will be paid $12.00 per hour. Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this entry level Administrative Assistant job in Greenland, NH or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.