Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill Administrative Assistant position in Campbellsville, KY. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Summary: Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• 2 to 4 years experience required.
Skills and Competencies:
• Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
• Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Must have strong Excel skills including pivot tables, filtering, sorting, as this person will be doing a great deal of data analysis in the support of the Materials Manager.
• Professionalism is a must with a high degree of urgency and a high attention to detail and accuracy.
• Organized and good attendance and punctual.
• Background that meets Adecco hiring criteria
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Administration Assistant job in Campbellsville, KY or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Position in Campbellsville, KY
Must submit a resume