Looking to expand your HR background while working for a leading Manufacturing Company?
Dynacraft Louisville is looking for a strong candidate for an adminsitrative assitant role who will provide administrative support to the Human Resources Department. The administrative assistant will perform clerical/administrative functions including: compile reports, answer phones, and track various functions with minimal direction. This position will maintain highly confidential information.
Job Functions / Responsibilities for Administrative Assistant Role include:
In addition to other duties as assigned, this position will complete the following:
- Prepare SAP documents, perform SAP data entry, run SAP reports.
- Provide assistance with on-boarding of new hires
- Support all basic HR activities to include; HR forms processing, employment verifications, and preparing packets including: offer, new hire, termination, and contractor packets.
- Answer telephone calls and respond to inquiries from all departments, candidates, customers, and Senior Management.
- Records retention and maintenance to include all personnel, payroll, and benefit folders.
- Coordinate employee events/activities.
Qualifications & Skills
This position will require the following qualifications and skills:
- Interact effectively and in a professional manner with all contacts including external and internal customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, initiate, and complete work independently.
- Strong use of PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Strong attention to detail
- SAP systems experience preferred
- Human Resource experience preferred
High school diploma or GED required with additional training preferred. 2 or more years directly related experience strongly preferred.
• WALK IN-NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED
• Monday-Friday from 9AM to 3PM
• 101 Bullitt lane Suite 201
Lousville, KY 40222
• 150 Brooks Way Suite 106
Brooks, KY 40109
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.