Overview: Who are we?
TEKsystems ® Inc. is a leading provider of strategic IT staffing and Global Services for 82% of the Fortune 500. Ranked #1 in the industry by IT Services Business Report since 2001. We are the nation's largest IT staffing firm. We leverage our core competencies to offer a wide array of IT services. As a division of our parent company, Allegis Group, TEKsystems ® has over 100 offices throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. A three billion dollar company, our best-in-class staffing and project delivery processes, coupled with the core values that guide our company culture, fuel our success. Why us?
TEKsystems ® offers great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. IT markets are outperforming the rest of economy, and we are growing at a rapid pace. TEKsystems ® seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage and commitment, who have demonstrated perseverance, and are looking to build a long term career in a sales driven environment. There is growth potential within the organization including a defined career path.
Scope of Position: Reporting to the CSS, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing the highest level of customer service, to internal and external customers, by managing the front desk console and interacting with clients/customers via phone and in person. The Administrative Assistant manages the consultant folders process and administers all drug and background screening tests. The Administrative Assistant often makes the first impression on our customer, and therefore is required to maintain a high professional and personal standard of attitude, behavior and appearance. Commitment to the core values and competencies are essential to the Administrative Assistant role.
Responsibilities: Essential Functions of the Administrative Assistant:
- Perform and become a proficient expert in a wide range of administrative and office support to the sales teams, support team and office leadership
- Demonstrate proper phone etiquette by using appropriate script to answer and direct in-bound calls
- Manage consultant folder process by reviewing, completing and submittal of consultant folder
- Entry of and set up of drug screening tests
- Entry and management of background checks into background vendor systems
- High attention to detail in managing tasks assigned by the CSS such as wage and hour form submittal, rate letter submittal and consultant expenses
- Establish total awareness/ company knowledge to ensure quality of customer service
- Maintain an organized and professional reception area
- Supply and manage office equipment and office and kitchen inventory with fiscal responsibility
- Assist in creating and maintaining files and systems for record retention and retrieval
- Process daily incoming and outgoing mail and/or packages
- Acts as a back up to Customer Support Associate, when appropriate
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year of administrative experience, to include typing skills of at least 40 wpm
- Proficient in the Microsoft office package including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Action and detail oriented; able to prioritize while handling multiple tasks
- Consistently displays high character and a strong work ethic; maintaining confidentially and personal credibility
Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
Additional benefits include:
- Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental - MetLife
- Vision - Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance - Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.