Adecco is assisting a client in North Dallas in their search for an Administrative Assistant. This a long-term opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. The ideal candidate is task-oriented, able to multi-task, and has exceptional excel skills. If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like to find out more about the position, please Apply Now!
Administrative Assistant will be responsible for performing administrative functions to support Vice President of Operations.
• Schedules appointments and meetings, arranges travel, and prepares itineraries.
• Coordinates training, special functions, meetings, and/or conferences by coordinating room arrangements, refreshments, and equipment/supplies.
• Provides prompt, efficient, courteous service to both internal and external customers; maintains a high level of friendliness and professionalism.
• Performs work that requires a high level of confidentiality.
• Provides administrative support to the VP as needed; formulates drafts of letters; prepares reports; prepares agendas; opens and disseminates VP's mail.
• Answers telephone for VP.
• Maintains files and records for VP.
• Processes invoices and expense reports for VP.
• Orders office supplies for administrative office.
Performs other duties and tasks as determined by the Company to be in the best interest of the Company and customers served.
• Minimum of 5 years administrative experience at the corporate level.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Attention to detail/accuracy.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Professional receptionist skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Flexibility with ability to work in a team setting supporting several people.
• Bachelors degree preferred