Adecco is currently assisting a local client in recruiting for an Administrative Assistant position in Fresno, CA. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant position include:
• Coordinate office activities and ensure company policies.
• Create spreadsheets and presentations.
• Filing, copying, and word processing.
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (emails, letters, packages, etc.)
• Help with budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
• Order office supplies and place orders when necessary.
• Create and update records with personnel, financial, and other data.
• Help out in the warehouse department whenever needed.
• Complete ingoing and outgoing orders and keep track of inventory.
• Scanning and labeling packages.
Candidates must meet the following for consideration:
• High School Diploma; Bachelor's Degree is preferred but not required
• At least 1-3 years of office/admin experience
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask
• Previous experience in administration is a plus
Click on Apply now to be considered for this Administrative Assistant position or any related opportunities with Adecco!
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.