Corporate Human Resources
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Administrative Assistant- Executive Support
Administration and Support
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
The ideal candidate will provide a full range of administrative support for senior level executives and report directly into the Diversity Leader. Areas of support in the Diversity Leader, Employee Experience Leader, and the Senior HRM - Finance. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for managing schedules, expenses and meeting requests and will be a vital addition to the day-to-day functioning of several teams. A flexible attitude and passion to collaborate across teams is required.
* Provide full range of administrative support to Diversity Leader, Employee Experience Leader and Senior HRM - Finance & BD and provide department coordination of administrative support as needed
* Organize and arrange schedules, calendar management, global and domestic trip planning and expense processing, meeting scheduling (both in person and conference calls), and various other events including coordination of global team meetings
* Invoice processing, acting as liaison with sourcing and finance to ensure bills paid accurately and on time
* Manage all types of daily correspondence to ensure professional, accurate and timely response and appropriate prioritization
* Responsible for materials in relation to meetings: collecting and compiling information and coordinating delivery
* Anticipate, identify, analyze and solve issues/conflicts independently and discretely
* Work as a team player with other assistants and teams
* Special projects as required
* Minimum 5 years' experience as administrative assistant, supporting senior level executive(s)
* Demonstrated professional interpersonal skills - high level of motivation, integrity, self confidence and ability to take initiative and work well independently
* Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Office suite. Strong PowerPoint skills. familiarity with video conferencing and scanning
* Excellent administrative, organizational and professional communication skills (verbal and written)
* High level of attention to detail
* Demonstrated ability to balance workload under short deadlines and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
* Collaborative team player with proactive approach
* Ability to ensure security of confidential information - discretion and confidentiality required
* High school diploma
* Must be able to work out of an office in Boston, MA
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Bachelor's degree
* Familiarity with GE business operating rhythm and processes
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.