Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision - and design every product and service - with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The Consumer Lending team includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Dealer Services, including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance).
Our Capital Markets team manages the interest rate and operational risks associated with the origination, sale and servicing of mortgage loans, and provides liquidity for the mortgage assets originated by Wells Fargo.
This person will perform a wide range of functions in the role of Administrative Assistant to support one or more senior managers, including department SVPs and VPs. In addition, the responsibilities include ensuring that the office runs efficiently from an administrative support perspective. This person will work closely with both internal and external customers to provide support to meet their needs. May establish certain office procedures and controls. May coordinate special events or department functions.
- Management of department manager’s (SVP) calendar, including scheduling and responding to meeting invitations, identifying overlaps, and resolving conflicts. Monitor the calendar throughout the day to manage any schedule changes
- Coordinate meetings, including executive meetings with internal and external business partners. Assist with guest arrangements, schedule conference rooms, and arrange for meals, refreshments, and any other accommodations as necessary
- Capture meeting notes
- Make all travel arrangements for SVPs, VPs, and staff
- Prepare expense reports and submit via Concur
- Prepare reports and presentations using PowerPoint and Excel
- Prepare agendas, presentations and materials used in executive management meetings and in executive meetings with third parties
- Compose internal and external memos and correspondence on behalf of department SVP or to support activities of management
- Ensure timely mail handling, filing, ordering and organizing office supplies
- Support the distribution of internal communications and manage related distribution lists
- Provide telephone support for the department including assisting, screening, and referring telephone calls
- Establish, maintain or support department SharePoint Sites
- Perform research on internet and information depositories, including researching current and proposed Federal and Agency regulations and guides. When applicable, integrate findings in documents, presentations, and communications
- Assist in the onboarding of new team members, coordinating physical team member moves
- Answer routine questions regarding business team policies and procedures
- Many varied special projects as assigned
- 3+ years of administrative support experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft programs including PowerPoint, Access, Word, Visio, Excel, SharePoint and Outlook
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills including ability to interact with all levels of management
- Ability to work well under pressure in a multitasking environment
- Ability to deal with conflict and independently resolve in a professional manner
- Must be a self-starter and have ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, professional demeanor
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Able to deal effectively with diverse communication styles.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment.
- Strong attention to detail, high degree of accuracy on varied assignments.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Demonstrates strong collaboration skills and is a team player
- Experience with systems such as Concur, SHRP, etc.
- A high school degree or higher
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
MN-Minneapolis: 2701 Wells Fargo Way - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
A little about us:
Wells Fargo is committed to hiring and retaining active military personnel and veterans. Our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.