The Enterprise Strategy and Corporate Development team is responsible for identifying and assessing enterprise opportunities that advance CVS Health’s purpose of helping people on their path to better health. As an Executive Administrative Assistant to the Vice President of Enterprise Strategy and members of their leadership team, you will be actively contributing to this team’s success.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Heavy, proactive calendar management for Strategy leadership team
- Set-up and coordinate internal and external meetings/conference calls and prepare minutes where assigned
- Arrange travel, answer phones and take and relay voice mail and email messages
- Prepare and maintain expense reports, purchase orders, vendor payment and reconciliation
- On-boarding all employees, receiving laptops, software, hardware cell phones, and etc.
- Off-boarding all employees (termination)
- Coordinate office moves
- Extending contractor’s contracts
- Managing supplies, printers, copiers, and etc.
- Invoicing process, tracking
- Create/Maintain Team Organization Charts (via Visio)
- Assisting with the help desk and IT department
- Expenses, travel, filing, presentations and copying, as needed
- Provide back up to other Executive Assistants, when needed
- Meeting coordination and support department communications Required Qualifications
- 3+ years Executive Administrative Assistant experience required. (Must have worked directly with Directors or above)
- 3+ years of experience using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc) Preferred Qualifications
- Customer service experience is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees, customers and clients
- Proven self-starter and problem-solver with a high attention to detail
- Must be proactive and exhibit a calm, pleasant, and professional demeanor
- Excellent organizational, time management, and project management skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Must establish a wide range of productive working relationships across the organization
- Mastery of Microsoft Office tools, including Outlook, WordEducation
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; Associates Degree required Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/