Adecco is looking for Human Resource Assistants that are looking for that career growing position. They are interviewing immediately for these positions.
- Initiate, review, edit and/or approve employee transactions in company system, to include hires, promotions, transfers, compensation changes and separations
- distribute organizational announcements and other divisional communications
- Coordinate meetings, events, and calendars, travel and expense management for team
- Draft correspondence, and other documents
- Draft and distribute internal offer letters and related paperwork for select positions
- Ensures effective and timely handling of incoming calls, office correspondence, emails, faxes and mailings.
- Other duties as assigned
Experience in HR a plus!
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Human Resources Assistant job in St. Paul area or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.