Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an Administrative Assistant position in San Jose, CA . This is a temporary-to-perm opportunity. The Administrative Assistant will support 2-4 Directors, as well as their management teams.
This position requires an individual who is able to exercise good judgment and prioritize well. This person should have a high degree of flexibility, operate effectively in a fast paced environment and have the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time. The ability to build strong relationships with other departments is critical in order to accomplish tasks and achieve goals. The role will also require working on assignments that are sensitive in nature. Candidates for this position should have excellent customer focus, strong verbal and written communication skills, experience with all Microsoft Office applications and be a team player.
• Manages the calendar for 2-4 Directors ensuring schedules are maintained
• Plan and schedule meetings
• Coordinate and book travel arrangements (knowledge of international travel helpful)
• Plan and coordinate small and large events, frequently cater lunch meetings
• Prepare and track expense reports, invoices and purchase orders
• Create presentations using PowerPoint
• Maintain organizational charts for various departments
• Organize and maintain files
• Prepare correspondence
• Assist with any visitors coming to the site
• Any other duties/tasks as assigned by manager
• Minimum 3+ years corporate administrative experience supporting a Director and/or Leadership team
• Proficient in Outlook, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the Internet
• Experience booking both domestic and international travel
• Experience planning and coordinating events
• Superior interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to work with all levels of management
• Must be able to multi-task, be a self-starter, detail oriented, problem solver and extremely well organized
• Time management skills and the ability to prioritize are critical
• Previous experience working on sensitive projects, as well as handling confidential information is necessary/maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client and staff information.
• Experience using eBay is extremely helpful
• Must be a team player
• Attend meetings as requested in order to record minutes. Prepare meeting agendas, compiles, transcribes and distributes minutes of meetings.
***Qualified candidates will be required to test on MS Office applications***
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Administrative Assistant position in San Jose, CA or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.