Adecco, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of office and finance professionals is currently recruiting for a Administrative Assistant in Santa Ana, CA
This opportunity is working with one of our premier clients.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Position: Administrative Assistant
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Do you want to work for one of FORTUNE'S 100 Best Companies to Work For? We have a client that is offering an outstanding opportunity to work in a positive and dynamic work environment. We are looking for a detail oriented, service focused Administrative Assistant for our office in Santa Ana, CA. We want someone who can provide quality administrative support and will perform a variety of clerical duties that may include data entry, filing and record maintenance, telephone and email communication, and light accounting.
The ideal candidate will be process driven, able to follow procedures timely and accurately and will demonstrate a strong level of attention to detail, using logic, good judgment and solution seeking capabilities.
Following are some duties that will be performed:
* Perform clerical duties requiring judgment, independent analysis, and detailed knowledge of departmental procedures
* Prepare moderate to complex reports, using MS Excel
* Research and information gathering
* Process light accounting within department application
* File maintenance, document retrieval and mail maintenance
* Answer phones in a pleasant and professional manner
* Additional projects as assigned
Candidates will require:
* High School diploma or equivalent (Some college preferred, but not required)
* 2+ years related experience
* Typing speed of minimum 50 wpm and high level of accuracy required
* Intermediate MS Office experience
* Knowledge of computer systems a plus
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to work in a dynamic environment
* Ability to operate a variety of general business machines and equipment such as personal computer, copier, scanner
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this position you should apply immediately. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Tracy Giddy by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.