Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an Administrative Assistant job in Englewood, CO! If you would like to pursue a great opportunity and enjoy working for a fast paced company, then Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Under the direction of the Branch General Manager performs general office duties as assigned for the Branch.
• High School diploma required or GED.
• 1 year experience in an office environment preferred. Experience in a healthcare setting strongly desired.
• Previous experience in the handling of patient health information and/or medical records is strongly preferred.
• Excellent telephone etiquette.
• Focus on detail and accuracy.
• Demonstrated skill in composition, grammar, and spelling.
• Ability to control operations of standard office equipment / tools (phone, fax, scanner, copy machine, etc.).
• Knowledge of basic medical terminology.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Outlook, Excel and Word.
• Advanced interpersonal communications, both written and verbal required. Excellent listening skills required.
• Excellent organizational and critical thinking skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Possess the initiative to plan for and complete daily activities with minimal direction.
• Dependable in attendance and job performance.
• Ability to meet attendance, overtime, and other reliability requirements of the job.
• Performs clerical functions such as photocopying, general filing, and patient records maintenance.
• Attends designated departmental and branch meetings as scheduled.
• Serves as front desk coordinator and point person for all visitors to the pharmacy branch.
• May assist with patient Intake duties, such as scanning DT's, PBM's, Delivery Tickets, AOB's, HIPAA's Medication Profiles and Needs for visit, as required by the needs of the branch.
• Produces needed reports, contracts, correspondence and other documents.
• May tally for RPH/Tech productivity metrics, process Patient Surveys, print out daily Dispense reports for Pharmacists to sign, scan documents (Labs, RX and Verbal Order forms) for Pharmacists, check the after-hours call log to ensure blogs are current, as needed.
• Orders office supplies and reads / maintains copier meter (if applicable).
• Participates in staff meetings, as needed.
• Maintain all mandatory education required upon hire and annually per policy.
• Other duties as requested.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract employees.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this Opportunity should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Kristin Kaiser at firstname.lastname@example.org
***Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis***
This position is being recruited for by Adecco's Service Delivery Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above; however your resume must be received via the "apply now" button included within to be considered.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.