This Administrative Assistant position at the Encino, CA office will maintain the reception desk and provide a safe, secure and efficient work environment for our employees, visitors, and customers. Responsibilities include
- Answer and direct all calls and greet visitors in an efficient, professional manner.
- Understand and follow front desk and office security procedures.
- Maintain professional appearance of reception desk and lobby area.
- Maintain facility appearance and general office equipment.
- Maintain and stock daily coffee and soft drink dispensers.
- Communicate and coordinate with building engineers and property management regarding HVAC, plumbing, janitorial, etc.
- Coordinate repair requests with property manager and/or external vendors.
- Obtain vendor price quotes, obtain vendor statement of work, and arrange for new vendor set up
- Seek to identify cost effective purchasing alternatives
- Establish annual budget, complete purchase requisitions, manage purchase orders by tracking services received and billing status and complete monthly purchase order report.
- Complete new hire arrangements including office orientation.
- Acts as an information source on organization policies and procedures.
- Acquaint employees with office procedures.
- Sort and distribute all incoming mail, post outgoing mail.
- Keep accurate log of deliveries to the office.
- Responsible for overall office safety and security.
- Act as Emergency Response Team (ERT) floor warden in an emergency.
- Professionally interact with other Oracle employees, Oracle business partners and customers.
- Schedule conference rooms based on the needs of each individual event and maintain the rooms with professional appearance.
- Monthly reporting required.
- Other facility related responsibility as assigned.
Real Estate & Facilities (RE&F) manages Oracle owned and leased properties around the world.
The minimum amount of time you are expected to remain in this position before you are able to transfer to another position at Oracle is 18 months.Qualifications:
Provides clerical support within any of a variety of departments. Supports an SVP or below.
Perform clerical duties to relieve division staff and/or team members of all clerical details. Screens calls and takes messages Maintains filing systems. Composes and types routine letters, reports, and other material. Prepares and tracks expense reports and purchase requisitions. Assists in the preparation of reports, graphs, and presentations using spreadsheet and graphic software. Makes travel arrangements and manages calendar. Arranges internal/external meetings and catering needs. Maintains organization charts and distribution lists. Manages and tracks assets. Acts as an information source on organization policies and procedures. Works with other administrative personnel.
Works on assignments that are semi routine in nature where the ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is essential. Follows standard practices and procedures. Normally receives detailed instructions on routine work and new assignments. Demonstrated strong organization skills and attention to detail. Ability to multitask and meet deadlines. Able to maintain confidential information. Professional phone manner and interpersonal skills. Use of word processing application and office equipment. BA/BS degree or equivalent 1 - 2 years of related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.