Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for assisting senior management by providing an efficient and professional office environment. Performs administrative duties such as typing, filing, processing mail, and answering phones. Maintains necessary office supplies and ensures various equipment is properly
configured, installed, and maintained. Works on straight forward tasks using established procedures. Work is subject to review by others. Depends on others for instruction, guidance and direction.
- Greets and assists business associates, visitors, and headquarters staff in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Accurately and efficiently types and distributes letters, memoranda, purchase orders, or other material.
- Utilizes processing, spreadsheet, and other computer software; prepares documents from hard copy or recorded formats; assists senior management in the preparation of regularly scheduled or special reports.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
-Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer