Administrative Assistant - Clerical
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posted: December 16, 2016
Reference ID: 1458958707
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a current Administrative Assistant job in the Cincinnati Area. This is a long term contracted opportunity. As an Administrative Assistant, you will perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as organizing and maintaining electronic files, utilizing computer programs and reviewing documents. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Administrative Assistant job include:
• Operate office equipment such as copiers, phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications
• Set up and maintain electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material
• Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies
• Complete forms in accordance with company procedures
• Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions as needed
• Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports
• Associates degree preferred.
• 1-2 years experience preferred
• Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Administrative Assistant job in the Cincinnati Area or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled