Under direct supervision, receives and directs incoming calls to proper sources within the office. Provides basic and routine clerical and administrative support for one or more managers, departments, or group of professionals within the organization. Assists with post sales customer contact for inbound order fulfillment of print and print related services and/or kitting. Execute print/kitting/distribution orders from customers received through the online systems or through direct contact with the customer. In addition, performs clerical duties including, but not limited to, data entry, typing filing, making copies, and maintaining inventory levels of both client product and office supplies.
- Answers incoming calls and emails on multiple lines and inboxes and directs them to proper recipient if necessary. Takes thorough messages of calls and messages, questions, concerns, and/or needs if additional support is needed but not immediately available. Provides responses to callers and inquiries when it is appropriate.
- Greet visitors, check visitors in and out.
- Assist with customer and plant facing order entry and tracking to support incoming customer calls or email inquiries.
- Assist in general office administration by performing clerical duties including, but not limited to typing memos, labels, and other documents; entering and changes data stored in databases or spreadsheets, copying and filing documents, and receiving and directing incoming and/or outgoing mail.
- Maintain office supply and customer product inventory; replenishes inventory as needed based on defined replenishment processes and rule sets.
- May maintain schedules of personnel and assist with tracking payroll hours.
- Prepare written communications such as letters, memos, e-mail, etc.
- Review, tabulate and enter data into a variety of systems.
- Handle incoming calls, take messages and promote effective interoffice communication.
- Filing, photocopying, mail distribution.
- Operate various office equipment.
- Promote the concept of working together as a team to build continual improvement with the Company and departments.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.