This position will support to the Senior Director - Global Customer Marketing, Away From Home.
- Manage calendar as well as scheduling meetings and conference calls (includes staff meetings, meetings with PepsiCo senior executives, customers, and external partners).
- Assist with set up and management of global customer meetings.
- Coordinate heavy travel arrangements (domestic and international) for Senior Director as well as for 1-2 additional Directors.
- Manage Visa and passport process as needed for international travel.
- Coordinate staff meetings and external events including Team Meetings, Leadership Planning meetings, People Planning meetings, and Team/Community events.
- Prepare and handle confidential personnel information.
- Interface appropriately with many internal and external senior executives, including a broad spectrum of community stakeholders.
- Handle team projects as assigned.
- Prepare and reconcile T&E reports following a standard format.
- Prepare and maintain P-Card and SAP spend each period.
- Manage, update, and appropriately communicate departmental documents.
- Maintain content, accuracy and visual organization of files.
- Organize, maintain and procure office supplies.
- Proactively maintain a detailed filing system and make recommendations of continuous improvements.
- Must be process oriented and highly collaborative.
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Ability to function well in a team environment, display professional maturity and interact with all levels of management.
- Effective communication skills, strong collaboration skills and an impeccable standard of excellence.
- Results-oriented with the ability to complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, including the ability to make clear and timely decisions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications.
- Aptitude to work with minimal supervision, set goals, create and implement action plans and monitor progress towards goals.
- Trust and confidentiality is a must.
- Global experience strongly preferred.
Not Eligible for Relocation