The Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing complex, administrative duties utilizing advanced technical skills for designated individual and/or management team. Uses independent judgment on assignments that are often sensitive and highly confidential in nature.
- Manage incoming and outgoing phone and email communications.
- Maintain various departmental database systems and lists.
- Create and enter data into spreadsheets including tracking of budgets.
- File, fax, open and distribute mail, order supplies, presentation materials and customer gifts.
- Create and handle presentations, complex reports, confidential correspondence and files.
- Interface with customers, vendors, agencies and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Coordinate meetings and travel arrangements, and maintain department calendar.
- Process purchase cards, expense reports and invoices.
- Administer programs, projects and or processes specific to the operating unit served, including working with and providing direction to project manager(s)/contractor(s).
- Scribe as required to document meeting minutes and action items.
- Work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges.
- The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
- Submit deal sheets in portal
- Prep and process settlement forms
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Some college preferred
- 2-5 years of experience in automated office environment required.
- Experience in coordinating projects.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Knowledge of multi-line phone systems.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
- AS400 or SAP work experience preferred.
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
- Experience assisting management with the creation of PowerPoint presentations
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements and schedule for management
- Support experience in a professional services, sales or marketing environment
- Experience successfully creating and/or modifying processes
- Assist with preparation of presentation materials
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
APPLY BY UPLOADING A COPY OF YOUR RESUME IN WORD.DOC OR PDF FORMAT
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top