Get your GO on and step up to a new opportunity with Avis Budget Group as an Administrative Assistant supporting the District Manager and other key management team members. Avis Budget Group is a leading global provider of mobility solutions. We are a Fortune 500 Global Leader in the travel services industry operating 4 industry leading brands: Avis; Budget; Zipcar and Payless. Firmly established as a leader in the vehicle rental industry, our history of focusing on customers, our people, growth, innovation and efficiency drives impressive bottom line success and has delivered strong year on year results. To be successful in this demanding role you will have strong communication skills and be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment and able to make a positive impact on key responsibilities, some of which will include the following:
- Providing key administrative and clerical support to the function's District Manager and other management team members;
- Receiving, logging, researching, and distributing all litigation related correspondence, summonses, etc. to the appropriate manager;
- Ensuring that vendor accounts are paid and kept up to date;
- Handling employee related transitions including new hire paperwork and other routine changes;
- Participating in Human Resources related compliance projects;
- Approving payroll for the corporate employees in the District;
- Researching and referring litigation related items to licensee location, third party administrator, etc.;
- Maintaining and updating closed contracts for the districts operators;
- Assisting management in scheduling and running organizational meetings;
- Providing confidential administrative and clerical support to the locations District Manager.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma.
- Minimum of three years experience in general office experience.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Must be able to communicate clearly, accurately, and effectively both orally and in writing.
- Must be able to interact professionally with all levels of management.
- Payroll and other administrative or secretarial education/experience a plus.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Self motivated, requiring little direct supervision.
- Solid PC skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point and Excel).
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tasks and responsibilities.
If you're motivated and dependable with a proven track record of success in a customer care environment, then we can put your career on the map. A valid driver's license is required for all positions. Drug screening and a background check are a part of our hiring process. IT'S EXCITING being on the fast track to career success. Get your GO on! Avis Budget is an EO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Full training to learn the business and enhance your professional skills
- Paid vacations, car rental discounts & much more!
A little about us: