This position will be supporting four attorneys in the Real Estate & Development Department of the Legal Department at Hyatt Corporation in an administrative capacity.
The primary job responsibilities are:
- Processing department bills, expense reports and outside counsel invoices.
- Filing and distribution of final executed documents and keeping track of such executed documents for audit list.
- Drafting and distributing outside counsel retention letters.
- Answering telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors.
- Word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations.
- Copying and faxing.
- Some organizing of travel arrangements.
- Scheduling meetings.
- Administering the execution of final transaction documents.
- The position requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors in a fast-paced, busy legal department, and juggle multiple tasks and matters.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Hyatt core values.
The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
A little about us:
Hyatt’s goal is to become the most preferred hospitality brand – loved and respected by all. We listen and evolve to meet and anticipate the needs of our colleagues, guests and partners.