Adecco Group, a world leader in recruitment of office and financial professionals is seeking an exceptional
Administrative Assistant III in Kennett Square PA area for our client, an American Fortune 100 leading energy provider.
Duration: 12 months' contract
Pay rate: depending upon experience
Primary Duties and Accountabilities of this role include:
• Owns setup and accuracy of prospective customer including relationships between the existing meters, credit, contracting and accounts.
• Liaises between sales and other functional departments to ensure proper communication throughout pre-sales contract cycle.
• Maintains data accuracy on any changes in customer data (ownership changes for example).
• Owns verification of customer's legal name thru the secretary of state websites.
• Owns setup and accuracy of transactional, hedge accounts and physical pool accounts.
• Manages the submission of credit requests.
• Manages the submission of standard contract requests.
• Manages and ensures accuracy of customer status in systems and communicates status to account managers for locking purposes.
• Coordinates the completion of LDC (Local Distribution Company) enrollment paperwork where customer signatures are required.
• Owns transfer approval process from one salesperson to another.
• Manages and resolves all Siren Rules and assists in any data cleanup projects as assigned.
• Assist in sales and employee training as required.
• Assist in the development of process efficiencies as required for assigned markets.
• Assist in development of technology solutions and regression testing for systems impacting assigned markets and products.
• Provide pricing to Account Managers/Sales Reps for all sales segments, including addition of fees, adders and ancillary costs for assigned markets.
• Manage RFP mailbox (track RFP and coordinate pricing and response).
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, or a related discipline
• 1- 3 years of business experience, preferably in the wholesale or retail energy industry
• Knowledge of the energy industry.
• Proficient knowledge of sales, operations and related business practices.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, and the Internet.
• Strong customer focus with a willingness to provide an effortless, responsive and positive customer experience.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills to function in a team environment and to maintain rapport with employees and customers.
• Strong analytical skills, absolute attention to detail, problem-solving, and independent decision-making.
• Ability to effectively build and maintain relationships with internal customers.
• Flexibility on the job and the ability to manage several different tasks simultaneously while working under multiple, daily deadlines.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence and e-mails.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information at all times
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, please contact Patti Landay at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world.
We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions.
Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.