Administrative Assistant III
A great opportunity exists for detail oriented, innovative, confident, and experienced professional to work with a stellar team in a growing business.
The ideal candidate will be team oriented and have the ability to work with other administrative professionals collaboratively, ideally possess flexibility, be able to adapt to constantly changing demands and show themselves capable of taking on new and unfamiliar tasks. In addition, you will be competent at multi-tasking and will frequently find yourself in the center of everything that happens in the office. This position is extremely pivotal to the success of a well-run, efficient operation.
Administrative Assistants perform an array of administrative and clerical functions essential to running an organization efficiently. You will serve as an information and communication manager for an office; plan and schedule meetings by managing calendars; handle travel arrangements; create expense reports and disseminate information by using the telephone, e-mail and mail services.
You are an administrative professional who is poised to grow your career while still growing your life. And we understand! Let Capital One be your home away from home. Opportunities for personal and professional fulfillment in a dynamic, technologically-progressive organization await you.
- Manage executives’ calendars with intent by prioritizing meeting invitations and working to resolve scheduling conflicts.
- Partner with leadership and supporting team to effectively understand business priorities, deadlines, and goals.
- Answer incoming calls and provide support as required by taking inclusive messages that allow manager to respond effectively. Autonomously provide assistance as required.
- Arrange meetings by generating and allocating invitations as directed in addition to reserving meeting rooms. Organize for catering, audio/video, and other essential services as needed.
- Process department mail by evaluating, categorizing, and distributing department mail
to appropriate Capital One staff.
- Schedule travel and create expense reports using Capital One systems
- Be familiar with all office technology, including but not limited: multifunction copy/scan/fax centers, mobile devices, video conferencing, and multi-line phones
- Maintain confidential records and files.
- High School Diploma, GED, Equivalent Certification, or Military Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- At least 2 years of experience in Administrative experience
- Associates Degree
- 5 years of experience in Administrative experience
- 2 years of experience in Verbal and Written Communications
- 2 years of experience in Multi-tasking
- 1 year of experience in Process Management support
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.